Assistant Professor of Statistics
News and upcoming events
- Talk – Zoominar, Ca’ Foscari Univeristy of Venice, Italy
A composite likelihood approach for model-based clustering of high-dimensional data.
- New preprint! – Casa A., Cappozzo A., Fop M. (2021)
Group-wise shrinkage for multiclass Gaussian Graphical Models. arXiv
- Talk – Zoominar, Mitchell Centre for Social Network Analysis, UK
Model-based clustering for multidimensional networks: An application to a terrorist network in Southeast Asia.
- New preprint! – Fop M., Mattei P-A., Bouveyron C., Murphy T.B. (2021)
Unobserved classes and extra variables in high-dimensional discriminant analysis. arXiv
- I’ve joined the programme committee of IC2S2 2021, the 7th International Conference on Computational Social Science - Looking forward to it!
- Honoured to have been appointed reviewer in the editorial board of the Journal of Machine Learning Research.
- New article! – Rastelli, R, and Fop, M. (2020) - A stochastic blockmodel for interaction lengths.
Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, online Link | arXiv | R package
- New preprint! – D’Angelo, S., and Alfò, M., and Fop, M. (2020)
Model-based clustering for multivariate networks. arXiv
- New R package! – covglasso – Estimation of sparse covariance matrices, on CRAN.